Extraction of Differential Gene Expression
EDGE Macintosh Installation
- Check that X11 is running on your computer (it is installed by default in Mac OS 10.4+).
- Install the latest version of R by downloading the R-2.X.X.dmg file from here.
- Download the most recent EDGE bundle from here; if the edge_X.X.tar.gz file doesn't automatically unstuff, double click it and an EDGE folder will appear.
- Move the resulting EDGE folder to your "Applications" folder.
- Inside the EDGE folder is a blue EDGE file. Drag this icon to your dock.
- Click on the icon to start EDGE.
Click here for the main EDGE page...